Marc Dauer, Feel Better Scholarship, 2019
The team at Dauer Hair Restoration feels fortunate to spend their workdays making people feel better about themselves. We do this by helping people who have lost their hair to get it back through hair and eyebrow transplants. Both men and women lose their hair for many different reasons and it can make a very negative impact on how a person feels about themselves and their confidence. It gives us great satisfaction when we see the smiles on our patients’ faces and when they tell us how much better they feel about themselves when they have their hair back.
The Dauer Hair Restoration team knows the importance of being able to help people to feel better about themselves. We know that there are many different ways to help people to feel better about themselves and appreciate that we get to do what we do.
To this end, we have created the 2019 Marc Dauer Feel Better Scholarship for a student that is committed to helping people to feel better about themselves. We believe that by helping to fund the education of a student who has ideals and goals to make people feel better as part of their career or life work, we will be supporting the education of someone with ideals and goals that are similar to our own.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to describe their commitment to helping people to feel better.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above.
Answer the following questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to want to make people feel better as part of your career and/or life goals?
- How has your desire to help people feel better, informed your education goals?
- What kind of career and/or lifestyle are you planning to use your education for, in order to help you achieve your desire to help people feel better?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000-word maximum. See essay prompt and questions above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Award Announcement: Tuesday, January 21, 2020
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email, by Tuesday, December 31, 2019, to:
For questions, please email the address above.