Hair Transplant Doctor Beverly Hills, CA

Tips To Prevent Hair Thinning and Hair Loss

Hair Transplant Doctor Beverly Hills, CAMen and women both suffer from thinning of their hair. Sometimes it is due to genetics, the products you use, your diet or simply because of age. At Dauer Hair Restoration, a hair transplant doctor in Beverly Hills, CA help you to maintain or improve your hair through our treatment process and provide our clients with information to help improve their lovely locks.

Protein

Hair is made from protein and when there is a deficiency in the amount of protein consumed, hair growth begins to shut down. If you are not eating an adequate amount of protein, it could lead to excess hair loss. At  Dauer Hair Restoration our Beverly Hills, CA hair transplant doctor suggest that 10% – 35% of your total daily calories should come from protein. This can be dependent on your age, height and weight but in general if you are not eating a proper amount of protein your hair loss could increase drastically.

Roughly 90% of your hair is in the growth phase, leaving 10% in a dormant stage. After the dormant phase, the hair strands fall out and new ones grow in. Eating protein may be what you need to increase the growth phase of your hair. Protein is not difficult to find either. It is in most foods such as poultry, fish, meat, eggs, beans, grains, nuts and small amounts in fruits and vegetables.

Exercise and Healthy Living

Stress can play a big role towards hair loss. One of the best ways to relieve your stress is through physical activity. Going on walks, doing yoga, regularly going to the gym are just some ways to increase your exercise. This will ultimately relieve stress and in turn, help reduce hair loss. Your diet will also play an important role. We already discussed the importance of protein, but maintaining an overall balanced diet may help you to feel better and increase your activity level.

Vitamins and Supplements

Vitamins and supplements can help thicken your hair and prevent further hair loss. Before taking a supplement that promises to increase your hair growth or keep your hair from falling out, you should consider speaking with one of our hair transplant doctors in Beverly Hills, CA first. There are numerous supplements on the market and some are extremely helpful, however, our physicians can guide you on which ones will be most effective for your situation. Vitamin D and B12 are also helpful in the hair growth process and at  Dauer Hair Restoration we can test your blood to see if you need an increase in these vitamins.

Surgery or Laser Treatment

If other methods have not worked and you are considering hair transplant, or laser treatment you may want to contact us for a free consultation. For many years, we have helped both men and women with hair loss or hair thinning. Depending on your situation we can advise you on the best course of action.

Contact Us Today

We understand that going through hair loss or hair thinning can lower an individual’s morale. You can choose to change the way your hair looks through many of our treatment processes and by following the above tips. Our goal is to help increase your self-esteem and for you to live a happy, fulfilled life. Call a skilled hair transplant doctor in Beverly Hills, CA today from Dauer Hair Restoration for your free consultation.

 

Top

 

Los Angeles Hair Transplant Specialist

DAUER HAIR RESTORATION
2080 Century Park East Suite 1802
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Phone: (310) 748-2224

Marc Dauer, MD provides professional hair transplant and restoration and eyebrow hair transplantion, using follicular unit
transpantaton. Our offices are located in Beverly Hills, California and we serve the Los Angeles area, including Santa Monica,
West Hollywood, West Los Angeles, Culver City, Brentwood, Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Malibu, and beyond.
Dr. Dauer is board certified and a member of the prestigious International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeon. our hair restoration center focuses on natural
and long lasting results for people suffering from hair loss. For hair restoration, hair transplants, Los Angeles hair loss treatments, eyebrow restoration, sideburns,
treatment for male pattern baldness, and treatment for female pattern baldness, transplantaton for scarring,consider Dr. Dauer.

Hair Transplant Santa Monica CA | Hair Transplant Beverly Hills, CA | Hair Transplant Doctor Beverly Hills, CA | FUE Hair Transplant in Beverly Hills, CA
Hair Loss Surgery Beverly Hills, CA | Hair Loss Doctor Santa Monica, CA | Hair Transplant Surgeon Beverly Hills, CA | Hair Restoration Surgeon Beverly Hills, CA

© Marc Dauer, MD. All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Privacy | Powered by Matador Solutions