FUE Hair Transplant In Beverly Hills, CA
For Those Who Want a Proven and Effective FUE Hair Transplant in Beverly Hills, CA
Hair transplants are not a new type of procedure, but the technology behind it has greatly improved in recent years. Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is a hair transplant method that is a proven and minimally invasive procedure to restore thinning areas of the scalp. Dr. Marc Dauer, M.D. is the medical director of Dauer Hair Restoration is a leader in the field of permanent hair restoration. The FUE hair transplant method that we offer in our Beverly Hills, CA office uses graft placement of your own hair follicles for a natural look. You will not suffer from linear scars as a result, and stitches are not used. Your scalp should completely heal within days.
The Benefits of a FUE Hair Transplant in Beverly Hills, CA
When a patient undergoes an FUE hair transplant at our Beverly Hills, CA office, they will be welcomed by a friendly and highly trained staff at Dauer Hair Restoration. We use the latest and most advanced equipment to assure the highest possible success rate, and we have many satisfied patients within the Beverly Hills community. A FUE hair transplant is the first choice for a number of residents in Beverly Hills, CA because of the many benefits it offers, including:
- An FUE hair transplant does not involve stitches. As a result, the area from which the healthy follicles are taken (known as the donor area) will not look much different from normal as soon as a few days.
- An FUE hair transplant offers permanent results for residents of Beverly Hills, CA.
- An FUE hair transplant performed at our Beverly Hills, CA office looks completely natural. Because your own hair follicles are used to create new growth in previously thin areas of the scalp, it will be your own hair that creates a fuller look.
- An FUE hair transplant is a non-invasive procedure in Beverly Hills, CA which greatly reduces the risk of complications and speeds recovery time. The very small incisions that are made when extracting the follicular units will completely heal. Most patients choose to return to their normal daily routine the very next day.
- An FUE hair transplant is an outpatient procedure which means you do not have to spend time in a Beverly Hills, CA hospital or a recovery room and as such, the cost is significantly less than for a surgical procedure.
- An FUE hair transplant will show results in as soon as three months after the procedure is completed at our Beverly Hills, CA office. After as little as six months, you should see significant results. At that point, your transplanted hair as well as your native hair will grow naturally on their own without further treatment.
Contact Us to Learn if You Are a Good Candidate for an FUE Hair Transplant
An FUE hair transplant is not for everyone; contact our Beverly Hills, CA office to schedule an exam to learn if you too can take advantage of this cutting edge technology.G+