Hair Loss Doctor Santa Monica, CA
How Our Hair Loss Doctor in Santa Monica, CA Restores Patients’ Hair
Dauer Hair Restoration was established by Doctor Marc Dauer to treat those living in Santa Monica, CA who suffer from hair loss. Using trusted and effective medical treatments, including the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) hair transplant method, thousands of patients are now enjoying fuller and healthy hair. If you have thinning hair or bare scalp patches and live in the Santa Monica, CA area, our hair loss doctor may be able to help you as well. Call us today to schedule an exam to learn if you are a candidate for hair loss treatment.
The FUE Hair Transplant Method
As an established doctor in Santa Monica, CA, Marc Dauer, M.D. has successfully treated many who suffered from hair loss. Prior to treatment, patients are generally unfamiliar with the FUE hair transplant method. During your visits to our office, if you have questions or concerns about the procedure, they will be addressed so that you have a full understanding about the process. Here is a general overview of how our hair loss doctor in Santa Monica, CA uses the FUE hair transplant method to treat patients.
- Because this is an in-patient treatment, our hair loss doctor will perform the procedure at our Santa Monica, CA office.
- After using a numbing agent to prevent the patient from feeling any pain, our hair loss doctor will use a specialized instrument to make small, circular incisions around healthy hair follicles.
- He will extract the healthy hair follicle grafts from the patient’s scalp using an instrument similar to tweezers.
- Using a powerful and specialized microscope, the extracted follicular grafts will be examined, sorted based on the number of healthy hairs in each follicle—usually one to four.
- The healthy follicles are prepared for transplant into the pre-determined areas of the patient’s scalp. The transplant areas will be determined based on what will create the most natural and healthy look for the patient.
- After the follicular grafts have been prepared for transplant, our Santa Monica, CA hair loss doctor will make tiny incisions on your scalp in the areas already identified for receiving the grafts.
- Our hair loss doctor will strategically place each follicular graft in its pre-designated location on the patient’s scalp. The number of hairs within each graft will be considered when determining which are of the scalp to transplant it, with the goal of achieving maximum fullness while maintaining a natural look.
Learn More About Our Hair Transplant Solutions
Marc Dauer, M.D. of Dauer Hair Restoration specializes in providing permanent and natural hair transplant solutions for men and women of all ages. Come in to our office to discover if you are a good candidate for one of the several trusted methods for achieving a younger look. If you work or reside in the Santa Monica, CA area, our hair loss doctor may be able to help you achieve a richer, fuller head of hair—call us today to schedule a consultation to learn more.G+